Metal Roof Coatings to restore metal roofs
Metal Roof Restoration (M/R) System
Conklin’s Metal Roof Coatings System was specifically designed to prevent leaks where they most often occur - at the seams. In addition to outstanding
protection against water penetration, the Metal Roof Restoration (M/R)
System extends the life of your roof by resisting weather extremes and
reduces air conditioning costs by reflecting the sun’s harmful rays.
Lightweight restoration roof coating can also preserve your building structure.
Conklin offers a good-better-best product selection to meet your metal
roofing needs and budget.
Before you go to the huge expense of replacing your metal roof, ask a Conklin roofing contractor to check it out.Chances are it can be renewed by applying Conklin’s high-performance Metal Roof Restoration (MR) System.
With its white top coat, our MR Restoration System reflects the majority of the sun’s heat waves. So buildings stay naturally cooler – lowering air conditioning bills by as much as 30 percent. This can:
- Save you enough in cooling costs to pay for your MR Restoration System well within the warranty period.*
- Make you eligible for the federal government’s new “green” building tax credits and/or rebates.**
Other benefits include:
- Tax savings. It may be possible for metal roof restoration to be
- expensed as a repair/maintenance cost in the year the work is done while roof replacement must be capitalized.
- Non pro-rated material warranties are available.
- Lightweight restoration coating preserves building structure.
- Dirt-resistant finish means less maintenance.
- Extended roof life. (Cool roofs last longer.)
- Easy and affordable to repair and renew.
Conklin’s MR Restoration System has saved countless metal roofs.
Let it do the same for yours!
“I’m in charge of roof maintenance for dozens of buildings,
and we’re always looking for better ways to protect and seal
our galvanized roofing. Five years ago we ran a test. We
coated half of a 200,000 square foot roof with the Conklin MR
system, the other half got new corrugated metal, sealed with a
silicone coating. A year later, the silicone roof had six leaks,
and the Conklin roof had none.”
Charles France, Roof Planner
Fortune 200 Company